Pages

11 Apr 2013

party plans for Edie - part 2


I've been making pom poms for Edie's birthday today. Her big day is just two weeks away now and as I HOPE her baby brother will have made an appearance by then I decided to get these done and dusted now rather than miss my chance to do anything much other than squirt milk out of my boobs and clean dirty bottoms. 



I used the tutorial I posted in this post... It's EASY!


Making these pom poms has been a good way of distracting myself from overdue-ness. Whenever I get a little twitchy I go make a pom pom! 

Now I need another project for tomorrow, to keep me busy... 

And maybe one for the next day.

And the next...


5 comments:

  1. They are ace, good colour choices. If you need something to keep you busy come round and help me organise our mess whilst I squirt milk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic! You'll have your little one soon.....:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pom poms are fab _ I was just admiring them in a friends house the other day! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pompoms are brilliant, so colourful. I was induced at 42 weeks with both my babies so I feel your pain. Time just slows right down when you get to 40 weeks... Hang in there!

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all is good with you, and your new baby has arrived safe and well :) xxx

    ReplyDelete