Pages

22 Feb 2013

clean sheets


I'm so tired this afternoon, that kind of tired when it's all you can do to keep your eyes open. Bed is calling me but I'm going to a friend's house for dinner so I need to perk myself up pretty quickly or I'll be a pretty poor dinner companion. 

But bed, I will be home asap and leaping into your clean sheets very happily. 

Clean bed sheets are a glorious thing aren't they? Nothing beats that feeling you get when you slip in-between some cold, clean sweet smelling bed linen in order to get some shut eye. 

And that's my one make your weekend lovelier aim. To change the bed before I go out and to make sure the bedroom is tidy and warm and comfortable for me to dive straight in when I get home. 

Cotton sheets, feather pillows, maybe a good book (tho doubt I'll manage that tonight- yawn) and some good old fashioned deep sleep. 

Oh my gosh, that sounds so bloody gorgeous. 

Hope you get some sweet sleep and clean sheets this weekend too. X

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like getting into a freshly made bed - it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete