Pages

20 Jan 2012

old things make me happy








 Some recently found beautiful old things that make my house smiley. The quilt in pic 3 especially makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. 

 I love the way that with second-hand shopping you never have to worry about things matching, they just do, as if by magic. A tea caddy from the 60's looks perfect on a 1950's tray. A miss-matched selection of dinner plates looks awesome on your kitchen table. If you choose it all and you love it all then you can pretty much bet that it'll all look great scattered around your home.

 Now we're on the look-out for record player stand/table. We've got the perfect spot for it, now we just need to get out there and find it.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree, old/ vintage things just always fit together perfectly! So you can always just keep buying more ;)

    Love the quilt.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete